Undergraduate Advising & Drop-In Hours
- Joshua M. Feinberg, Director of Undergraduate Studies
[email protected]; 651-500-5839; Drop-In Office Hours on Thursdays 10 am to noon in room 239 of Tate Hall. Go here to schedule an appointment.
- Other members of the Undergraduate Studies Committee available for advising include
- Peter Kang, Tate Hall, Room 385-24, Advising Drop-In Hours Mondays, 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Bruce Moskowitz, Tate Hall, Room 241, Advising Drop-In Hours Fridays, 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (via zoom)
- Vera Pospelova, Tate Hall, Room 370, Advising Drop-In Hours Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (via Zoom)
- Andrew Wickert, Tate Hall, Room 375-10, Advising Drop-In Hours Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. You can schedule an appointment here.
- Other important members of the Undergraduate Studies Committee include Derek Cole (Undergraduate Representative), Kent Kirkby, Tyler Fulghum (Graduate Student Representative), and Jen Petrie (Student Personnel Coordinator).
For information regarding major/minor declaration or transferring into a major program, refer to the ESCI Advising Website.