- How do I hire someone?
- My paycheck is wrong, what do I do?
- I need to take time off for medical reasons, what do I do?
- Am I eligible for parental leave?
- How do I get reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses?
- How do I set up a Purchase Order?
- Why am I getting 'late' notification for my PCard transactions?
- What are the rules for traveling on University business?
- Why do I see tuition on my student billing (grad students)?
- How do I get a form/contract signed by the department head?
- Why does the department primarily use email for communication?
- What is the difference between inside the major area and supporting field courses?
- Can ESCI 8994 be counted as outside the major area?
- When do I start taking thesis credits?
(FAQ from grads via Jen, David, Max)
- How do I get UCard Access to the geo-lounge, lab classrooms, or Tate 108 (computer lab)?
- Does the department offer scholarships? How/when do I apply for them?
- How do I declare my major?
- I'm not sure which ESCI classes to take next semester. Who are the faculty advisors and how can I get in touch with them?
FAQ from undergrads via Jen, Josh